Wednesday, October 3, 2012

THE BIRTH OF BABY IVY

Photographing births is always very special for me. Never is there a birth where my heart isn't in it 100%. But if I may say. This birth was a liiiittle extra special for me. Naomi wasn't just a client, she's family:) When we found out we were expecting at the same time and just weeks apart from each other our hearts swelled. My Ella is just 5 weeks older then baby Ivy and I am so happy they will be able to grow up together like Naomi and I did. Now for the labor. Poor Naomi was a few days over due, and the dreaded word "induction" was brought up by her dr. I told her usually the word spooks the babys out. And sure enough, thats what happened! Naomi went into labor, went to the hospital, WAS SENT HOME (UGH poor thing), only to come back to the hospital 2 hours after leaving and found out she was at 8cm! Needless to say, I zoomed right over to the hospital! After an hour of pushing, beautiful little Ivy Isabella entered into the world. And she was perfect. OOOH so very perfect:)








































No comments:

Post a Comment