Wednesday, January 16, 2013

JENNA GENDER REVEAL

This was my FIRST gender reveal!! So a back story in case you didnt know. But when Jenna had Kaleb I photographed his birth and that was my first birth that I photographed! Well Kaleb is set to be a big brother come May so it was only fitting we did a gender reveal too! :) I went with Jenna to her ultrasound appt in the morning. When the tech went to see whether it was a boy or girl Jenna turned away. The tech gave ME the photo of the babys sex, so I went on my merry way and got the balloons! Just a couple hours later we met at the park for her shoot! We started with the box. So she untied the box to reveal which color! Blue for boy and pink for girl obviously. She pulled the string, opened the flap, and .......out came those blue balloons:) Another sweet little baby boy! I simply adore Jenna. She is one strong momma for sure! Congrats girl! I will be photographing his delivery as well so stay tuned!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment