Thursday, March 21, 2013

STEFANIE

Not sure where to begin this post... I think I have started typing, deleted, and started again 3 times now. I DO know I can say THIS, In my entire career as a photographer this was hands down the most powerful photo session I've ever had. Stefanie was diagnosed with cancer in the beginning of her pregnancy.  She was strong enough to keep her baby and still go head on with chemo. The moment when Stefanie chose to take off her wig and be photographed without one was just powerful. Thats really the only way I know how to describe it! You could tell it was liberating for her. She was strong. and proud. And I was honored to be the one behind the camera photographing this time in her life for her. Side note: This photo shoot was about 2 weeks ago now. Sweet baby Eva? She's here!!!! YEP. She is here, and healthy. Arrived 3/16/13 and weighing in at a teeny tiny 5lbs 11oz. How can you not believe in miracles???













1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do it. You are so amazing and talented. These pictures are just breath taking and I'm so happy to have them for my girls!

    ReplyDelete