Friday, August 30, 2013

BRYNN

If you have been a long time follower of my work, then you probably remember the surprise proposal I did a couple years ago! If not, and you would like a reminder of how seriously adorable it was, then here is a link:

http://kathleengallowayphotography.blogspot.com/2011/11/paul-christy.html

SO fast forward a couple years and here we are! Paul and Christy are married and this oh so adorable little thing was welcomed into their lives just last week! Brynn came in to the studio at 5 days old. I seriously could of photographed her all day long, because once she was out sister was OUT!












1 comment:

  1. Awh. She is my niece. She is so precious. I love my Brother Paul and my sister in-law Christy. They did a wonderful job! lol. She is beautiful,

    ReplyDelete