Wednesday, March 26, 2014

LUKE & STEPHANIE

So I need to go in to detail a little bit on this one. Stephanie contacted me months ago to set up this session. I thought all along this would just be a maternity shoot! Boy was I wrong. When we first arrived to our first spot to start shooting Luke asked Stephanie to put his keys and wallet over by my bag. While her back was turned for those maybe 30 seconds it took her to do that, Luke leaned over to me and said "I'm going to propose to her so be ready". I must have looked like I saw a ghost because I said "WHAT!!? NOW!??" He nodded and I QUICKLY composed myself in time for her to return over to us. I took a few maternity shots and then waited for Luke's nod it was go time. I took a few steps back and then shot like rapid as I captured every frame of his proposal. It was seriously SO sweet.  I have no idea how we finished the shoot because her excitement over the ring made maternity photos look not so exciting anymore. haha! THIS is one shoot I will never ever EVER forget. Such a memorable evening:) Congrats Luke and Stephanie! Cant wait to meet your little Liam in a couple months!













No comments:

Post a Comment