Thursday, March 5, 2015

OLIVIA SURGERY DAY

I've been trying to think of the right words to start this and I'm just not sure where to begin so I'll do my best. First off. Photographing this day for this family was SUCH an honor. When Momma asked if I would document the day for them I immediately said yes. Of course, right!? But then, panic set in a little. What if I didn't capture it right. What if, what if, what if what if. Putting all nervousness aside I grabbed my camera and met this amazing family at the hospital. This beautiful girl had a whole army to support her in the waiting room. I don't think anyone took a breath until the Dr. came in with the thumbs up. As if Olivia wasn't already beautiful enough she just became even more stunning. As per mommas request I am sharing these very personal photos. I am sure she loves all the amazing support she has been shown from all of the people leaving well wishes! I'll leave you with something her momma said before I left the new hospital. 

"I can't wait to see her new smile" <3

























3 comments:

  1. Sweet girl! I'm sure they are so thankful that you were able to help document such an important day for them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures so happy for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a student who had a surgery. She is the most awesome kid I've ever met. She has the same smile as her mom, and I LOVE THEM! Coolest people I've ever met. It's ok to be different. God makes us ths way!

    ReplyDelete