Tuesday, April 19, 2016

BABY #3

I haven't been able to blog EVERY session I do. Truthfully, keeping up this blog with EVERY session I do is just way too much work. But I do love updating it every once in a while with some of my favorites! I know there are a few of my clients and family members who regularly check this, so I just wanted to let you guys know why I haven't been able to update it as much. I love every session I do! But to ensure my quality of work I need to focus on the final product I give to my clients! If you guys have Facebook though I do post a sneak peek from almost every session on there! The link to that is at the top right of my blog. On that note, I wanted to leave you with our families announcement of our newest mouskateer arriving in October of this year <3



Fun little update for you guys since my previous post above. We found out baby #3 is a Girl <3 <3 <3  We can't wait to meet our 3rd little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment