Friday, May 17, 2013

LEIN

GAAAAH!!!! Let me say this again GAAAAAAAH!! Ok. Got that out of my system. This session is hands down one of my favorites of all time. If you have followed my blog for a while then you will have recognized Jenna from a lot of her shoots recently. We did a lifestyle maternity shoot in this same room a couple months back, and then about 4 posts back you will find Lein's birth photography blog post. I don't think I could ask for better lighting. I may ask Jenna to lend me out her room a couple times a month. KIDDING. Well, kinda:) 

Side note. The top photo was taken at Jenna's maternity shoot just as any other shot we took. I texted Jenna though after the shoot and threw out the idea of taking one of her maternity photos and recreating it but holding Lein. We decided minutes before the shoot though that THIS would be the shot we would create and it turned out simply AH-MAZING!!!! One of my favorites ever. 















1 comment:

  1. I love everything about these photos Kathleen. I can't stop looking at them.

    ReplyDelete