Friday, May 10, 2013

THE BIRTH OF BABY LEIN

So now I know it has been a few weeks since this birth BUT I was waiting until little man was named and he actually didnt get his sweet name until almost a week old. The name momma chose? Lein. Pronounced Lee in. Cute right? Its so him. I was routing for the name when it was getting tossed around! So now lets get to it. Little man was EARLY. 6 weeks early. He was a teeny tiny little thing and spent a little over a week in the hospital but he is home now with his sweet momma and big brother Kaleb. WHICH by the way I photographed his delivery too! This was my 1st client I photographed both of her births for! Im so unbelievably honored!!! Momma has become such a dear friend of mine:) You may recognize her from the lifestyle maternity shoot I did about a month ago. OK enough chatting!!! Lets get to the beauty of this birth!!!












































No comments:

Post a Comment